46 +/- acres of Beaverhead River front property containing a home, barn, sheds, meadows and amazing Montana views along with the historical Beaverhead Rock right out the door.
The main ranch house, a 3 bedroom 1 bath 1570 sq ft home was originally the post office and general store in the area in the early 1900’s. It is also situated where the old stage coach stop was in the late 1800’s for the stagecoach that serviced Bannock, Virginia City and the other booming gold camps at the time. The home has since been placed on a new concrete foundation. There are several other ranch buildings on the property, including a historical barn with commercial venue possibilities, along with a 30X48 implement shed among other three sided storage sheds and buildings. One of the buildings remaining on the ranch is the school house that was present there in the late 1800’s
Located just 14 miles NE of Dillon and 14 miles SW of Twin Bridges. The property is frequented by whitetail deer, pheasants and waterfowl. A great recreational retreat!