This is an extremely unique property that can be used and possibly monetized via many different avenues or just be transitioned into a private residence. Originally built as a charter school, but has the build, look and feel of a private residence lodge.
Property includes 25 bedrooms/ 20 full bathrooms / 3 half bathrooms in the following buildings:
- Property Manager House – 2bed/1 bath
- Barn/Tool Shop – 1/2 bath
- Pump House with state of art commercial water system
- Gymnasium – basketball court, stage, locker rooms, weight room
- Full Commercial Kitchen – 2 walk in freezer refrigerators, dining area, meeting room
- Lodge Building – a duplex with each side having 2 beds/1 full bath/1 half bath
- 2 Dorm Buildings – each having 4 bedrooms/1 kitchen/2 full baths
- Headmaster House – 3 bed / 2 full bath
- Main Building – 8 bedrooms/8 full baths /2 half baths /2 kitchens
- 7 old homestead buildings
Listing contains two contiguous parcels, 24.620 acres and 5.820 acres for a total of 30.44. Both parcels have access to Dry Creek, an active trout fishery. Smaller parcel must sell with larger one and not separately before. Gorgeous setting with abundant wildlife and lots of water.